1. Pure Origines has a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within ten days of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. All returns must be received by Pure Origines within 10 (ten) business days to qualify for a full refund. Please note that items from our liquidation section, or are considered “final sale”, cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
2. For all returns beyond the “ten day” period, contact must be made to Pure Origines via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 514-708-6469 for a return authorization number. Pure Origines reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee. All return authorization numbers must be marked clearly on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
3. If Pure Origines makes a mistake on an order placed on our website, or in writing, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
4. To avoid any customs and or brokerage charges, all returns must be shipped back to Pure Origines by ground freight. If returned by any other shipment method, the customer will be responsible for all freight charges.
5. Pure Origines will not issue any credit if we do not receive the merchandise back in our facility, or if it’s damaged. If product(s) are not sealed or if the product(s) are used, no credit will be issued.
6. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). The cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
7. All returns must be sent to Pure Origines, C.P. 1000 CSP Sainte-Anne,Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC. H9X 0A6
Pure Origines, for all your Aromatherapy needs.